Mel Gibson Tape #3 - Ex-Girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva Fights Back | The Money Tape

A third audio tape containing more terrifying outburst, profanity and racist rant allegedly from Hollywood actor Mel Gibson against his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has been released today.

On the new recording, Gibson and a woman believed to be Grigorieva, argue about money and a Latina woman who works at both their houses. Here's a snippet of the six-minute money tape between Gibson and Grigorieva as released on RadarOnline.com:

Gibson insists that the Latina woman can work only at his house now. When Oksana says that she needs the worker because she has the baby, Mel explodes and says: “I will fire (name omitted) if she’s at your house. I will make it known and fire her. I’ll report her to the f *cking people that take f *cking money from the wetbacks, ok?”

Through the bulk of the six minutes, the two argue about money and the woman's music career, with him saying all the money she has is his money, and her saying she has nothing and isn't a gold digger.

“You made me moneyless.” Oksana tells Mel. “I used to have hundred thousand dollars a year when you met me. You took me, you possessed me. Everything I am you own me with my liver and my kidneys and my thoughts and my soul. Everything! My career, whatever it is. Pathetic career. Whatever it is, it’s yours. You control me like marionette. I don’t belong to myself, only to you. I can’t do anything and I walk on eggshells always with you!

Mel answers her: That’s because you’re a f *cking using whore! Now, I own you."

Towards the end of the conversation, Mel launches into another rant and tells Oksana: “you f *ckin’ ignorant bitch?! I don’t understand you! You’re saying stupid sh*t! How dare you f *cking even insult me with some of the stupid reasoning you have? Your logic sucks, because you’re a f *cking mentally deprived idiot!”

At the end of this conversation, a particularly nasty piece of dialogue tells the story:
Mel: Go look after my child!
Oksana: She’s my child too.
Mel: Yeah I know, unfortunately you c*nt whore! I hope she doesn’t turn out like you!